Friday, February 20, 2009

I am strong!

Mommy and Mahmah brought me to Hospital for my Nephrology appointment on 12/2/2009. We waited for sometime before i was called into the x-ray room to do some ultrsound. Dr. Maliha requested me to lie on the bed. I am a good girl now so i did what was told. Mommy helped me and was beside me all time. Doctor put some cold liquid on my waist and started to move around on my right first, then left... I wanted to see the monitor but was unable to. Mommy kept looking at the monitor and listen to the doctor for explaination.

Then mommy says the doctor says that i am ok and my kidney is normal. I am STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG STRONG !!!!!!!! Hurray! Mommy told Mahmah that i need not go visit the hospital anymore... Mahmah didn't say much but i bet she is so so so so happy! I was happy too coz Mommy bought me 2 Ultramans that i wanted so much!

Then we went to see Prof. Wadya Dr. Kanaheswari A/P Yoganathan. I shake hand with her and say "Phank You"then i hug her. She say she does not hope to see me here in the hospital anymore. She hope to see me sometime in shopping mall. hehehe.. Mommy told me that she is real nice and dedicated doctor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm... u went to HUKM? What happened to her?