Friday, February 20, 2009

I am good in coloring!

Mommy arrange me to a new school when i was four years old. Reason being the school education is better.

I have so many classmates, approximately 28! I don't really like this school so i cry quite alot at the begining. Mommy think it could be the reason that i was not the focus.. hmm i have not tell mommy... anyway, i like the headmistress Teacher Ng. So, i like to join the year 3 class... but Mahmah says i should not. Hence, i have to go back to my 4 year old class : (

However, later the class has shrink to lesser classmate. It was divided to 2 classes instead of 1.

I am happier now....

If you see the pictures, i am good in coloring... for the first 3 coloring, my 3 art pieces were selected as top 5. Mommy says mine is the best! The rest of the kids always color out of the lines. Not only that, they will color left right and up down unconsistently.. hehe but me.. i learnt to color properly.. see see the different in that pic!!! hahaha...
I have my own shoe box.. see pic also!! and the first friend i met was Yi Herng.. very shy boy.. more shy then me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a clever girl! you are really good. I can see the other kid's colouring (more like 'cakar ayam'), not good as yours... :)

Unknown said...

Wah u really good in coloring, aren't u? Keep it up! :)