Thursday, May 8, 2008

My favourites!!!!!


My hobby is reading.. yup i have many books.. these are the few i like, The sly fox and the little red hen, Peter and the wolf, The elves and the shoesmaker, Hansel and Gretel, more and more and more. At night, mimmy will do her routine.. reading me story book and nursery rhymes like itsy bitsy spider, wee willie winkee, Here is the church, her is the steeple, Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Polly put the kettle on, etc etc.. so many more..


Grghhhhhhhhhhh... Lion my favourite animal... the King of all animals!!! I will eat the lion in the card and i will be the LION!!!!

That's my first flash card - the animal card - my fovourites from born till now.



Yah i know.. Barney is everyone's favourite.. he is so cute and charming. He has 2 other dragon friend namely BJ and Baby Bop... they are so cute.

No comments: