Thursday, May 8, 2008

Modelling day






Mimmy has been pestering papa to bring me to take studio photos for like ages.. finally, they manage to arrange Uncle Tiong, the super buzy "ballon" man to do it! (Why Ballon? Coz he can change his size all time - fat thin fat thin fat thin ...)We went to his studio at Sunway Mas on 30 Sep 2007 (I was 2 years old then) with baby xxx. shooting started at abt 11 am or so.. lasted for like an hour or 2... Me can't pose much that time.. coz it was too early... and the "big umbrella" and so much of "chik chak" real scary.. made me cry and felt uncomfortable hehehe..then at abt 1 pm, i heard Uncle Tiong says "sau kong"!! Of course i m not pleased!! i wanted more!! More more more nicer picture.. now that i am ready, Uncle Tiong shot more candid pictures of me.. hmm now he know my taste! sure i like it! hehee so the photo taking lasted another hour.. poor mimmy and papa has to wait for me to enjoy..kekekeee see see my "pro" picture.. no regrets!!

No comments: