Saturday, August 8, 2009

Food poisoning

I was feeling unwell on 5/8/2009! At night, i vomitted before sleep.

Mommy thought i perhaps it was my nose drop that caused that. i just recovered from flu and cough. However, on 6/8/2009, after mommy went to work, i vomited again! Mahmah was very concern now and she quickly ask yehyeh to fetch me to visit Dr. Chong'c clinic at Salak South. Before i reach there i vomitted 1 more time. In the clinic, again i threw up. Dr. Chong disallow me to go back. She put me to the bed and inserted some medication to prevent me to vomit again. I rested there for about half and hour before i was allow to leave.

At noon, i got temperature. Mahmah was so worry now that she called mommy who was having meeting whole day. Mommy arrange papa to come back and check things out. I cried and cried because i did not want to take the pink and orange medicine - one for vomit the other for winds.. yuckss!!!

It's hard to make me take medicine now.. coz i really dont like it. I told mommy that i would rather drink plenty plenty and plenty of water instead taking medicine.

I am feeling much better now. Stomuch still bloated once a while though...

1 comment:

Leanne Leong said...

Oh you poor thing? Hope you are better already... xo!