Monday, June 15, 2009

Dance V Me - that's the dancing school mommy enrolled me. Started my first Latin class last weekend 13/6/2009.... and it was so so so so so very very interesting and i had a wonderful time dancing!

Ms. Jessie my dance teacher took good care of me on my first day. Me being the youngest always stick to Ms. Jessie until mom says i nearly bang her a few time while dancing.

The first lesson was 1,2, stop.. then we go for the 1,2, cha cha cha. I got the step then i don't then i got it theni don't again... well mommy will practise with me...

When i got home, told mahmah and yeye about my dancing class. I showed off to them my skill. They were both very happy! So mahmah is asking me the steps as she wants to dance with me!!!! heheheee.. so fun and i really like it!

No comments: