Thursday, November 13, 2008

My 1st Sports Day


On 1/11/2008 my kindergarten organised Annual Sports Day in the clud house.
We did practises before the eventful day.
Look at me marching!!! Left right left right..


We had warming up session before the sports competition starts.. 1,2, 1,2, ...i did all without any mistake!! Hurray!! Oh bte, i m always standing in teh first line coz i m not the tallest - but the most adorable!! hahahaa

The invitation my teacher sent to mommy already stated that i will be taking part in "Flower picking" game and "Toy passing" game. Hence, few days before the competition, mommy has already practise with me the games, along with yeye and mahmah. It was so fun! And of course "practice makes perfect". I won the "Flower Picking" games and emerge as the Winner - Gold medal! Hurray hurray!!

As for the "Toy passing" game, my team also won! So you see, I have 2 GOld medal now!!

I went back home so proud of both my medals and best drawing present!!


Proud mommy and papa!!!

No comments: