Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sunway Lagoon (7/6/2008)


Mimmy and papa brought me to Sunway Lagoon to have fun with cousin Theophillia, Abigail and Kai Ping. It was my first time to this kind of place. But of course i enjoy myself so much!

Well, i do not like to have my hair and face wet. So i guess i missed alot of interesting slides and games in the water park. I don't mind though...




We played so hard that mimmy and I so tired. Mimmy got the tube and slept there! Me of course slept on mimmy.. ehmmm so nice and comfortable!

It started raining at abot 4 pm so we only manage to ride the wagon and that's it! We have to go home coz rain started pouring! I hope mimmy and papa will bring me again! There are alot things to play and we missed them! Anyway, I had such a good time!!

No comments: